Whoo Loves You?
When I am starting out creating a layout one of the first thing that I decide on is what papers I want to use. Have you ever thought of creating a page not using any patterned papers? I decided to give it a go!
To create this page all I have used is a sheet of dotted swiss, My Little Shoebox die cut accesory sheet and transparent overlay, Aunty Sarahs Dew Drops, glossy accents and silicone glue.
1. Choose two of the die cut journaling blocks and cut out the centres to create two frames. Stick the frames over your two chosen photos. Keep the middle sections as you will need them later.
2. Punch out the two scalloped strips and stick them down the left hand side of your page.
3. Cut two of the scalloped journaling blocks in half so you now have four pieces to use on your layout, take the two middles from earlier and your framed photos, arrange them on your page where you are happy with them.
4. Glue them onto your layout using your usual glue and silicone glue so that you can vary the levels that they sit on your page.
5. Cut out the Special Friends from the transparent overlay, using a black sharpie pen outline “special” so that it stands out against the pale die cuts.
6. Fix them onto your page using a small amount of glossy accents on each letter.
7. Punch out the two die cut hearts, give them a covering of glossy accents and add a dew drop before the accents dries. When the accents has completely dried add them onto your page using silicone glue.
8. Add a couple of flowers from the transparent sheet.
9. For added detail I have gone over the dots on each of the die cuts with glossy accents.
On this layout I have used the die cuts along with the patterned papers, I love how the shapes are so versatile and I was able to create a sun, cloud and hedges for my page.
Whoo Loves You?