Simple Vintage North Pole December Album Part 2 | Jo Boland
Hi there! I’m back here with my December Album which I have made using the fabulously gorgeous Simple Stories Simple Vintage North Pole collection. I love vintage style collections and I also have a soft spot for light blue in Christmas collections. It goes so lovely with red and green, and to be honest I’m not so keen on just red and green on its own. That makes this collection an absolute winner in my eyes.
Last time in my blog post a couple of weeks ago I shared my album cover and the base my foundation pages. You can find the post here. This time I have added journaling cards and day cards, plus acetate dividers (see list with links below for all items used in the album).
Let’s take a look…
The opening title page of my December album has 3×4 Snap card, foam sticker, Elle’s Studio wood veneer and a chipboard sticker.
Day 1 – Day card from the Snap pack. I have slightly rotated the cards so that you can see some of the back of the card on the other side of the acetate. Stamped journaling card with a date label, both Elle’s Studio. Embellishment cluster – cardstock sticker and foam sticker.
The days follow the same design formula. I tend to use a formula, it helps me get the process done and I like the cohesiveness of a repeated layout.
I have used the following items in my December album;
- Simple Stories ‘Simple Vintage North Pole – Snap Cards’ – these include 3×4″ day cards from numbers 1 to 25 as well as other 3×4 and 4×6 cards.
- Simple Stories ‘Simple Vintage North Pole – Chipboard Stickers
- Simple Stories ‘Simple Vintage North Pole – Foam Stickers
- Simple Stories ‘Simple Vintage North Pole – Cardstock Stickers
- Simple Stories ‘Simple Vintage North Pole – Adhesive Brads
- Simple Stories ‘Simple Vintage North Pole – 6×8 Paper Pad
- Simple Stories ‘Simple Vintage North Pole – Washi Tape
- Simple Stories ‘Simple Vintage North Pole – 4×6 Elements Paper
- Elle’s Studio – Date Label – Red (Also available in Grey, Green, Black and a Bundle Pack of all 4)
- Elle’s Studio – Wood Veneer December 2020
- Elle’s Studio – December Memories Stamp Set (used on journaling cards) – NB. You can also buy packs of the journaling cards in black, red or green.
- American Crafts Smooth White Cardstock for journaling cards
- American Crafts Kraft Cardstock for inner pages
- Simple Stories Sn@p Album – Robins Eggs Stripe (other colours available here)
- Acetate sheets – from my stash. Clear acetate sheets could be used instead.
I’ll be back in December with photos, journaling and more embellishments added as I complete the days of December.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!