October 2020 Challenge | Jackie Ashton
Hi crafters, hope you are up for another challenge. This month’s challenge – is to gather this following stash and complete a layout.
- Use a full piece of patterned paper – you can use as much patterned paper elsewhere on your layout.
- 2 photographs – any side.
- Stencil – add some stencil detail to your background paper – a lot or a little that up to you.
- Stickers – get those stickers off the sheets and onto your the page.
- Use Thickers – for your title.
- Die-cuts – add a little or a lot around your page.
- Tags – add one, two or more
Here is my example
I’ve used the lovely collection from Vicki Boutin ‘ Storyteller’, but you can mixed and match from your own stash.
Fellow team member Sheena Rowlands has also joined in the challenge this month. Hre is her lovely layout.
I hope you feel inspired to join us this month. You have until midnight on 31st October to upload your entries into the October 2020 Challenge album. Just head over to the Hey Little Magpie Chat and Inspiration group on Facebook.
The winner is drawn at random and will be awarded 1000 Magpie points, worth £10, which will be added to your HLM account. Only entries uploaded to the October 2020 challenge album by the deadline will be considered.
We are really looking forward to seeing your lovely designs!