New Year's resolutions for Project Life!
Christmas is almost over and a new year is right around the corner! I love the thought of a new year. A new and fresh start!
When a year comes to an end I always want to slow down and reflect on my life! In this blog post I am planning to quickly reflect on my project life year and make a short list of things to change. This year has been amazing!!!! I love to be part of a design team and Hey Little Magpie is the best supplier for great scrapbook stuff! Next year I will have less time to work with my albums… so I need to change things a bit! At the same time… I want to learn more and be creative! Creativity takes time!
Sooo what do I want to change?
- Make things messy – more ink, mist and color!
- Don’t overthink everything – just do it!
- Try new things – new techniques, products and styles!
- Different brands – I tend to stuck with my favorites…
I already started changing my way of working with PL with this list in mind… and these new spreads are my first attempt on messy, fast and new! For these spreads I also tried to use up my stash of “old” things and mix it with some new stuff! And I tried to be creative with different shapes… so here is the circle week, the triangle week and the square week! 😀
Week 45 – Mixing it up with triangles
For my spread for week 45 I mixed all my favorite collections from Crate Paper – Notes & Things, Kiss kiss and Open book. To make it messy I tried to make messy stitching… not sure if it looks messy… 😀
And triangles! Everyone loves triangles right now… and so do I!
Week 47 – Stitched with circles!
When I first saw the new collection Stitched from Amy Tangerine… I did not like it at all… but now it is one of my favorites! The papers are an amazing mix of colors and patterns! Love them all! And they work together with the collections from Crate Paper! Here I mixed all round things I could find in my stash!
Week 48 – Make room for new stuff (with squares)!
- American Crafts – Amy Tan Stitched – Interlock Paper
- American Crafts – Amy Tan Stitched – Everyday Chipboard Thickers – Kraft
- American Crafts – Amy Tan Stitched – Bobbin Paper
- Crate Paper – Kiss Kiss – Cardstock & Vellum Ephemera Die Cuts
- Crate Paper – Kiss Kiss – Journaling & Title Stickers
- Crate Paper – Notes & Things – So Simple Paper
- Gossamer Blue – Gramercy Road – Enamel Dots
- American Crafts – DIY Shop 2 – Gold Glitter Heart Stickers
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Open Book – 12×12″ Chipboard Shapes
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Open Book – 3×5 Paper
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Open Book – Accent & Phrase Stickers
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Open Book – Die Cut Ephemera
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Open Book – Die Cut Vellum Shapes
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Open Book – Floral Ephemera Flowers & Leaves
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Open Book – Rub On Accents
- Crate Paper – Notes & Things – 12×12″ Adhesive Chipboard Shapes
- Crate Paper – Notes & Things – Journaling Cards
- Studio Calico – Lemonlush – Glitter Chipboard Triangle Stickers
- Pebbles – Jen Hadfield Home + Made – Gold Glitter Dot Stickers