I thought I would put together a class using one of my favourite paper ranges at the moment, Crate paper.
You will need.
Crate paper Lillian – Mellow, Blissful, glitter borders and alpha stickers.
Crate paper Little Sprout – Willow
Martha Stewart butterfly punch.
Small alphabet stickers.
1. Start with a 7×5 photo and matt it onto the Blissful paper, distress the edges.
2. Cut a strip of Mellow paper and cut a slit into the top folding back both corners.
3. Stick a small piece of Blissful paper into the gap and add a section of glitter border onto the top.
4. Pin the corners down using two co-ordinating brads.
5. Add a glitter strip down the edge of your Blissful paper, if you don’t want to use all of your stip cut out two small sections to cover the areas that you want.
5. Cut down the Willow paper so that the scalloped border can frame one side of your photo, stick this just under the strip of Mellow paper.
6. Stick your matted photo onto your page.
7. Add the small circles that you push out of the Willow die cut and stick them along the edge of the Blissful strip.
8. Add your stamped journaling blocks and punched butterflies. Fix the butterflies on with embroidery thread.
9. Add your title directly onto your photo and add your extra journaling.
10. Doodle around the edge of your page.
Anyone spot the deliberate spelling mistake!!