I love you Maggie Holmes!
Hi everyone! It’s finally time for a new project life post! 🙂
I never buy a complete collection… always bits and pieces from several ones. But then came Maggie Holmes… and Open Book! I totally fell in love with everything. Both papers and decorations… I ordered almost the complete collection… even stuff I knew I would never use. ‘Cos it was sooo pretty!
… and once I had it in my hands I loved it even more. The quality is great on all the pieces I bought! And the design of the pieces makes it super easy to use for project life (or scrapbooking or cardmaking…)!
My week 39 is orange… I picked out the orange vellum text strips from the Die Cut Vellum Shapes and attached them with a mini stapler. Right now I’m in love with the diamond shape and wanted to use it on a spread. I cut out the shape with my Silhouette cameo. Another trend I like right now is silver… the Glitter Chipboard Triangle Stickers from Studio Calico are so so so pretty and works perfectly together with orange.
I also used a lot of the rub ons. Rub ons are my favorite product right now. Every collection seems to have a package of rub ons and it is a very easy product to use…
.. and note the super cute photos of my baby girl and dog! 😀
My week 40 is black, gold and green. Here I picked out almost all the black vellum text shapes, and almost all the rub ons in gold…
I love to use a lot of the same type of decorations… the PL-spreads looks so cohesive when you repeat!
Here I have used a tag from the package with layered tags, vellum from Die Cut Vellum Shapes, rub ons, stickers and paper!
I went a bit crazy on my week 42… I wanted to try a new kind of pocket page (LOVE IT)… and I printed my photos with a white frame. And also… I went bananas with the papers and decorations.. 😀
This is way more decorations than I use to have on a spread! But this collection is so great!!!! I mixed Open Book with a few stickers from Notes & Things and some enamel dots. This is absolutely the most crazy spread I have ever done… and I like it! I will definitely try this again with another collection!
It is very easy to design your own PL-cards with a pretty paper and a rub on!
And yes… my child eats an apple in the bath! Multitasking! 😀
… and back to almost normal! I will use this instagram pocket design K a lot… it is perfect! But you need to cut apart some of your PL-cards. For this spread I used the PL-cards from Notes & Things and matched them with Open book.
… and yes my girl picks her nose… and we document it! 😀
Soft pink with black and white looks pretty but not too pretty!
And here a went back to my normal pocket page design! Just to make it more interesting!
… and I also made some…
I didn’t buy any Christmas Collection this year. I wanted to use what I had and just buy a few bits… For this first card I used the die from Maggie Holmes, a stamp from Elle’s Studio and snowflakes from American Crafts. Easy!
For the second card I used a PL-card from Notes & Things, a stamp from L2E and some snowflakes a cut out with my Silhouette Cameo.
The third card is also very easy… the same stamp from Elle’s Studio, paper from Studio Calico and gold dots from Jen Hadfield Pebbles. … so! That is everything from me this time and here is the shopping list!
- Freckled Fawn – Enamel Dew Drops Dots – Pink
- Freckled Fawn – Enamel Dew Drops Dots – Rustic
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Open Book – 12×12″ Chipboard Shapes
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Open Book – 3×5 Paper
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Open Book – 6×6″ Paper Pad
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Open Book – Accent & Phrase Stickers
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Open Book – Die Cut Ephemera
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Open Book – Die Cut Vellum Shapes
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Open Book – Floral Ephemera Flowers & Leaves
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Open Book – Full Heart Paper
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Open Book – Layered Tags
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Open Book – Love This Die Set
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Open Book – Moments Collected Paper
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Open Book – Rub On Accents
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Open Book – Slideshow Paper
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Open Book – Years Paper
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Open Book – So Treasured Paper
- American Crafts – Be Merry – Iceplum Snowflake Stickers
- Studio L2E Stamp – Circles of Joy
- Crate Paper – Notes & Things – 12×12″ Adhesive Chipboard Shapes
- Crate Paper – Notes & Things – Journaling Cards
- Studio Calico – Lemonlush – Glitter Chipboard Triangle Stickers
- Studio Calico – Brighton Pier – Funnel Cake Paper
- Becky Higgins – Project Life – Photo Pocket Pages – Design K
- Elle’s Studio – Good Cheer – Merry Christmas Stamp Set
- Pebbles – Jen Hadfield Home + Made – Gold Glitter Dot Stickers
Hope you enjoyed my spreads and crards! See you again after Christmas!