Let me take a #grillfie
It’s time for me, Ida, again! And this time is I’m back with project life spreads… aaaaaand a mix of cool products and funny techniques! I love the shape of the plus sign and tend to use it everywhere right now!
This blog post will contain PL-spreads, LO’s and a few cards! Enjoy! 😀
Week 15 – Crate Paper “Craft Market”
Yes, this is an old week… but it matched the other projects I had for this blog post. This month is all about plus signs! 😀 For this spread I used mostly products from Crate Papers collection Craft Market. I love that line! I specially love the paper “Stitching paper” and the little bird! I also used some of the phrase stickers from Amy Tangerine.
Week 17 – Crate Paper “Poolside”
The red and the aqua in Crate Papers new collection Poolside feels so fresh right now! The plus sign feels like one of the biggest trends… and gold… a plus sign in gold can’t go wrong! 😀 The red paper with white plus signs are from Crate Paper Journey (Crate Paper – Journey – Itinerary Paper) and has the same red color as the reds in Poolside.
The little book with gold stickers from Dear Lizzy is perfect for Project Life! It contains numbers (suitable for week numbers on the spreads), dots and hearts. Two pages of each design! And the gold dots in the book is slightly smaller than the dots from Pebbles Jen Hadfield! They work perfect together!
For this spread I also tried the new trend with vellum pockets. I made a pocket of an old pocket page and sewed it with my machine on a PL card! Easy and fun!
Week 18 first part – Darling you make me happy
Amy Tangerine and Seven Paper is perfect for each other! They are both a bit childish in the design… 😀 Here I used the gold hearts and the vellum hearts from Seven Paper (former Studio Calico).
I used the same elements for both the PL spread and the LO. The golden plus signs are from the ephemera pack from Poolside. The title is from Maggie Holmes.
Week 18 second part – #Grillfie
My husband is amazing when it comes to photos of everyday life! I didn’t think about taking a selfie by the grill. Even though it was the first one this year! And a selfie by the grill is of course a #grillfie!
The photo is cool and needed to be paired with cool decorations. The phrase stickers from Seven Paper are great! Several pages of funny and useful phrases!
I used the same papers and decorations for the PL spread. I made it very clean to match the LO. And the photos for the spread are also a bit more cool and manly (compared to my usual girly photos)… 🙂
3 very easy cards
There are a lot of birthday themes right now! But only some of the decorations in the collections are too birthday related to be used for something else! I gathered some of them and used them on very easy cards!
The pineapple is my absolute favorite decoration from Crate Papers Poolside! It is so cool that it must be in the center!
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Confetti – Celebrate Chipboard Phrases
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Confetti – 6×12″ Journalling & Title Stickers
- Crate Paper – Craft Market – Stitching Paper
- Crate Paper – Craft Market – 6×12″ Journalling & Title Stickers
- Crate Paper – Craft Market – Chipboard Shapes
- Crate Paper – Craft Market – Ephemera Die Cuts
- Crate Paper – Craft Market – Coloured Chalkboard Stickers
- Crate Paper – Journey – Itinerary Paper
- Crate Paper – Poolside – Cardstock Ephemera Die-Cuts
- Crate Paper – Poolside – Swim Lessons Paper
- Studio Calico Seven Paper – Amelia – Gold Glitter Hearts Stickers
- Studio Calico Seven Paper – Amelia – Phrase Stickers
- Studio Calico Seven Paper – Baxter – Vellum Die Cuts Hearts
- Heidi Swapp – Color Shine Spritz – 2oz – Gold
- Heidi Swapp – Color Shine Spritz – 2oz – White
- American Crafts – Amy Tangerine Rise & Shine – Monroe Kraft Paper
- American Crafts – Amy Tangerine Rise & Shine – Phrase Stickers
- American Crafts – Amy Tangerine Rise & Shine – Emery Paper
- American Crafts – Amy Tangerine Rise & Shine – Emma Paper
- American Crafts – Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy – Stay Awesome Paper
- American Crafts – Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy – Woodland Foiled Foam Thickers – Gold
- American Crafts – Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy – Gold Foil Numbers, Hearts & Circles Sticker Book
- American Crafts – Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy – Die cut Ephemera
- Freckled Fawn – Enamel Dew Drops Dots – Classic
- Freckled Fawn – Enamel Dew Drops Dots – Blue
- Freckled Fawn – Enamel Dew Drops Dots – Pink