It’s time for me, Ida, again! This blog post from me is a bit different; it is posted on a different day than usual aaaand… no project life! Instead I made 4 layouts! Inspiration has been a bit low the past couple of weeks. For me, the best cure for low inspiration is to play… so that is what I did!
I looked at a lot of layouts and other things on pinterest to find some kind of guide, trend or spark… and then I took the best of my latest photos and started. These four layouts is the result after only a few hours of scrapping!
Unfortunately, my inspiration is still a bit low when it comes to project life… but I try to do my spreads anyway! Inspiration often comes from hard work (and new stuff)! 😀
For this first layout I started with a plain kraft cardstock as background. I have seen a lot of layouts with great clusters of several small pieces of paper. I wanted to try and make a good cluster with some bits and pieces that I think is too big to fit in a PL-pocket page.
My new love is the Color Shine Spritz from Heidi Swapp. I only have the Gold Lamé and use it on everything at the moment!
Don’t grow up
Big titles are a big thing right now. I’m not as bold as others… so I made a medium big title. 😀
Triangles are also a big thing right now. I love the combination of a hard triangle shape and soft flowers… so I tried it on this layout… The pieces I cut away from the brown paper was big enough for a PL-card.
Hello – you’re the best
It’s nice with pre-made titles! 😀
For this layout I also started with a nice clean background. The gold word stickers from Maggie Holmes are great for titles on layouts… they are unfortunately sold out now. Similar word stickers will be available with the newer collections!
Fussy cutting is so much fun! I think this paper from Amy Tangerine are perfect for fussy cutting. The flowers are so easy to cut.
On this layout I combined the paper from Amy Tangerines collection Stitched with word stickers from her latest collection… perfect match! The title, “You”, is from Maggie Holmes latest collection Confetti.
- Crate Paper – Kiss Kiss – Cardstock & Vellum Ephemera Die Cuts
- Crate Paper – Kiss Kiss – Journaling & Title Stickers
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Open Book – 12×12″ Chipboard Shapes
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Open Book – Accent & Phrase Stickers
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Open Book – Die Cut Ephemera
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Open Book – Die Cut Vellum Shapes
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Open Book – Floral Ephemera Flowers & Leaves
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Confetti – Celebrate Chipboard Phrases
- Crate Paper – Notes & Things – 12×12″ Adhesive Chipboard Shapes
- Crate Paper – Notes & Things – Ephemera Pack
- Crate Paper – Craft Market – 6×12″ Journalling & Title Stickers
- Crate Paper – Craft Market – Chipboard Shapes
- Crate Paper – Craft Market – Ephemera Die Cuts
- Crate Paper – Craft Market – Fresh Paint Paper
- Crate Paper – Craft Market – Inventory Paper
- American Crafts – Amy Tangerine Rise & Shine – Phrase Stickers
- American Crafts – Amy Tan Stitched – Flora Paper
- Simple Stories – I Am – Enamel Dots
- American Crafts – Dear Lizzy Serendipity – Watercolour Paper Die Cut Words
- Heidi Swapp – Color Shine Spritz – 2oz – Gold