I’m a hoarder when it comes to good scrapbooking products! But it’s been a while since I fell so much in love with a specific product that I felt the urge to hoard! The glitter gold dots from Jen Hadfield must be the latest… Studio Calico is good at producing products with hoarding potential! I don’t think I am the only one still sitting on the gold glitter stars from the collection Atlantic!
Sooo… what about the new Seven Paper? Are they as good as Studio Calico when it comes to hoarding potential? Oh yes they are!
Week 20 – Sunshine
… but lets start with something else!
My week 20 is just one project life spread and one layout. I’m trying to use up some of my PL cards. I have a lot of cards… but I like to use papers instead… Here I used two PL cards at least! The one with Smile written on it is from Amy Tangerine (Cut & Paste).
I just loved the photos of my daughter eating watermelon! Her very first…
So I made a layout with the best photo from the session! The thickers are from Maggie Holmes Confetti and are my favorite thickers right now! I have never used the same thickers on so many layouts and spreads ever before! They are perfect. The paper with the small triangles are the backside of a paper from Crate Paper Poolside… a paper I will hoard (bought another sheet…)!
LO – Cherry
Here comes the first example of the products with hoarding potential… the glitter gold hearts and the vellum hearts from Seven Paper. I TOTALLY adore both of them! So versatile, but still fun and quirky! The background is a paper from Seven Paper… I’m debating if I will need another sheet of it! Probably!
Week 22 – Home – More Seven Paper
I really wanted to like the dogs from the Baxter collection from Seven Paper… but no dog looks like my dog… So I didn’t buy so much of the dog stuff from the collection. But they are cute! And I think you can use them on projects even if you don’t have a dog…
Matching LO! I love photo realistic papers! But they are a bit difficult to use… this one is from Seven Paper Amelia and I matched it with ephemera from Dear Lizzy Fine and Dandy.
I made the title by cutting scrap paper by hand! 😀
LO – Follow your dreams
Here is some more of the vellum hearts from Seven Paper… together with some Crate Paper. The background is the backside of a paper from Crate Paper Poolside.
I take a lot of selfies… but they never ends up on a layout. Until now! 😀
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Confetti – 6×12″ Journalling & Title Stickers
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Confetti – Ephemera – Acetate & Vellum
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Confetti – Hooray Chipboard Thickers
- Crate Paper – Craft Market – 6×12″ Journalling & Title Stickers
- Crate Paper – Craft Market – Chipboard Shapes
- Crate Paper – Craft Market – Ephemera Die Cuts
- Crate Paper – Craft Market – Coloured Chalkboard Stickers
- Crate Paper – Journey – Itinerary Paper
- Crate Paper – Poolside – Cardstock Ephemera Die-Cuts
- Crate Paper – Poolside – Swim Lessons Paper
- Crate Paper – Poolside – Pool Time Paper
- Studio Calico Seven Paper – Amelia – Gold Glitter Hearts Stickers
- Studio Calico Seven Paper – Baxter – Vellum Die Cuts Hearts
- Studio Calico Seven Paper – Amelia – 009 Paper
- Studio Calico Seven Paper – Amelia – 011 Paper
- Studio Calico Seven Paper – Baxter – 4×4″ Journalling Cards – Dogs
- Heidi Swapp – Color Shine Spritz – 2oz – Gold
- Heidi Swapp – Color Shine Spritz – 2oz – White
- American Crafts – Amy Tangerine Rise & Shine – Phrase Stickers
- American Crafts – Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy – Woodland Foiled Foam Thickers – Gold
- American Crafts – Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy – Die cut Ephemera
- Freckled Fawn – Enamel Dew Drops Dots – Classic
- Freckled Fawn – Enamel Dew Drops Dots – Blue
- Freckled Fawn – Enamel Dew Drops Dots – Pink