Different Project Life spreads
Week 34 – Almost a normal Project Life spread
My first spread for this month is almost as my “normal” spreads. The only difference is the photo pocket page on the right side.
I adore the small vellum and gold leaves from Studio Calico, and they are perfect for autumn. I matched the green and yellow leaves in the pack with the green and yellow butterflies from the ephemera and the acetate butterfly pack from the same collection, Lemonlush.
I think bold colored decorations matches soft backgrounds… so a choose grey as background!
Week 35 – Match 12*12 layouts with Project Life part 1
My spread for week 35 starts normal… a PL spread with focus on a pretty PL-card and beautiful cork stickers from Shimelle…
I have started to use a lot of stitching on my spreads. I love it! It makes every spread look a bit more “done”. Also, I am very fond of cutting decorations apart. Some of the PL-cards from Crate Paper (Notes & Things) had stitching… I removed it and used the stitched pieces! The gold label on my title card is actually from the back side of the camera card… I just stitched the label in the same holes again… Clever huh?
… now this is different!!!!
I haven’t done 12*12″ layouts since I started with Project Life… but with a lot of pretty papers and decorations I thought… “How hard could it be?”…
I used the same elements on both the layout and the PL-page. And I am sooo happy with the result!
Here is a great example of my “cutting decorations apart”… the two red flowers on the layout is actually the same flower!
Week 35 – Match 12*12 layouts with Project Life part 2
The second part of week 35 starts with layout number two. Focus for this layout was decorations from Notes & Things… I love the gold title. For the PL page I used the same elements. I used up some of the leftover pieces of paper and the smaller tags in the ephemera package… and of course… the same enamel dots and similar text stickers.
- My Mind’s Eye – Jubilee – Wild Berry ‘Life’ Enamel Dots
- Studio Calico – Lemonlush – Ephemera Pack
- Studio Calico – Lemonlush – Die-cut Leaves with Gold Foil
- Studio Calico – Lemonlush – Acetate Butterflies
- Studio Calico – Printshop – Monochromatic
- Studio Calico – Printshop – Watercolors
- Jillibean Soup – Clear Stamp Set – Full of Possibilities
- American Crafts 12×12″ Smooth Cardstock – Kraft
- American Crafts – 12×12″ Smooth Cardstock – White
- Crate Paper – Notes & Things – 12×12″ Adhesive Chipboard Shapes
- American Crafts – Shimelle – Cork Stickers
- Becky Higgins Project Life – Nesting Die Set
- Crate Paper – Notes & Things – Ephemera Pack
- Crate Paper – Notes & Things – 6×12″ Journalling & Title Stickers
- Crate Paper – Notes & Things – Journalling Cards
- Studio Calico – Brighton Pier – Pear-I-Scope Paper
- American Crafts – Shimelle – Crane Paper